LOGOS Equivalent Course Numbers
Undergraduate: CNS234 Counseling Codependency
Graduate: CNS634 Counseling Codependency
Text Books: Conquering Codependency Workbook by Pat Springle
YOU MUST FULFILL THESE COURSE REQUIREMENTS TO GET CREDIT FOR THIS COURSE.
1. Read the text books, view the videos and take notes.
2. Assignment #1 Write a 3 page paper giving your definition of Codependency and comparing how the difference types fit within your definition. Do additional research on the subject citing at least 3 additional references.
3. Assignment #2 Write a 5 page paper on how you have or would counsel one of the types of codependency. Do additional research on this subject citing at least 3 additional sources.
4. Assignment #3 FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY: Write a five page paper comparing one of the subtypes of codependency with the associated form of mental illness diagnosed in DSM IV. Do additional research on the subject and cite at least 3 additional references.
5. Complete reading and filling out the assocaited workbook (s).
6. Take and pass the final examination.