LOGOS equivalent course numbers:
Undergraduate: THE302 The Covenants of God
Graduate: THE702 The Covenants of God
The Miracle of the Scarlet Thread by Ricahrd Booker
Celebrating Jesus in the Biblical Feasts by Richard Booker
Graduate Text Books:
Destined to Reign by Joseph Prince
Unmerited Favor by Joseph Prince
Guide to the Tabernacle by Rose Publishing
IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CREDIT FOR THIS COURSE YOU MUST MEET THESE COURSE REQUIREMENTS
1. Read and underline important passages and insights in the three textbooks.
2. Watch each video while referencing the books and take any additional notes not covered in the textbook. Prepare for the open book final examination.
3. Write a 5 page paper discussing the place of law, grace, the Holy Spirit, and natural consequences in the New Covenant. Do additional research on the subject with at least three references other than the Bible.
4. Write a 3 page paper on how you will integrate the concept of the covenants and unmerited favor into your counseling. Do additional research on the subject with at least three references other than the Bible.
5. For graduate credit, students are required to write an additional seven page paper discussing how you will integrate place of law, grace, the Holy Spirit, and natural consequences into the transformation process of your clients. Where is the application of each most applicable? Use Bible verses to defend your position. Cite at least three additional references.
6. Take the open book test that will be E-mailed to you when have completed the papers. You may use your notes, book, or the videos for reference.
7. Submit your papers and final examination to Word of Life Institute for gradingvia E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .