Church support groups are usually the best first step to start a counseling ministry in a church because they require few church resources, little training, and great needs in the areas of alcoholism, drugs, codependency, divorce recovery, women's abuse, eating addictions, sexual addiction and domestic violence. There are also a number of very good Bible-based workbooks on these topics. We provide:
1. A full Addictions Certification for the ministry leader including practicum supervision.
2. Copies of what we believe are the best workbooks on most of these subjects.
3. Forms for your program.
4. A digital copy of our video course on Facilitating Support Groups.
5. Life coach support and advice for step to step implementation of your program.
A church-based lay counseling program requires that you either have a qualified pastoral counselor, licensed counselor, or experienced lay counselor familiar with our Faith Therapy program to lead the program and at least five lay counselor volunteers willing to go through our training program. This program provides:
1. Five full certification programs to be taken as a group including books, grading, and supervision at a greatly reduced group fee. One may be used to train your leader in advance or as part of the group.
2. Books for your program.
3. Forms for your program.
4. Life Coaching and advice to help you begin and establish your program.
Beginning a church-based professional Christian counseling center requires at least one counselor who is either State Licensed, has a counseling degree, or is a pastoral counselor so that counseling fees can be charged so that it can eventually become self-sufficient. The variety of counseling programs can include marriage and family counseling, drug and alcohol counseling, lay counseling, domestic violence programs, sexual abuse counseling, parenting, life coaching and support groups.
1. Counseling training as needed including a degree or certification as needed.
2. Help establishing the business plan.
3. Help implementing HIPAA.
4. Counseling Supervision
5. Life Coaching and advice on implementation
The main requirement for a Church-based Counseling Training Center is the development of a curriculum including courses, class videos, assignments, tests, and supervision. We can provide all of these, grade the papers and provide the supervision until someone can be trained and certified in the Faith Therapy curriculum. For this program we provide:
1. Our complete video curriculum on a hard drive.
2. A comprehensive Counseling certification in the Faith Therapy curriculum including books and supervision. (16 courses)
3. Life Coaching and help establishing the training center.